Monday, August 25, 2008

Cafe Rosita

i got hooked with the cozy little cafe in a nearby town the minute i stepped right inside and tasted their chicken paprika. i really craved for it that we would take that 20-minute drive to gubat, sorsogon to satisfy my taste buds.

save of course the fact that to get a change of feel, my hubby and my friends go here for chitchats, dinner, snacks or just to kill time.

the warm lights, the garden setting, the welcoming staff and of course cathy, the owner who at times serves us herself - these all are major bonuses to their already delectable treats.

being a wifi zone is also a plus...the internet cafe right beside it serves as entertainment for teeners who come with their parents on sundays while waiting for their orders

the flat screen tv attracted my hubby the most

the set of sungka did not escape my friends' interest. during a visit with my hubby, bro-in-law and his wife, hubby and kuya even had a sungka tournament ala olympics bringing out the child in them.

the little wood set and the little pond with kermit there (or frog prince) and the lone fish took my kiddo's fancy

i exceptionally liked the music they play which gives you a feeling of "aaaaaawww...." so soothing really.

it's just a perfect place to unwind and relax after a hard day's work in my own kitchen kingdom.

No comments: